8.21.2010

carnal choreography


jared



my version of a femspy :3



There was a community challenge to draw the TF2 boys without hair/accessories. Needs work, but it was fun c:


Birthday gift for my friend Manic~


I wish more TF2 genderbends were butch, totally relevant to my interests


Magellan's Femspy and a squishy pyro for her birthday~


My version of a FemMedic ~


needs moar demoman


i was mad


me and kiyi do this all the time (i'm the soldier)


except when this is what actually happens


DEMOMEN everyone is so squicked out by the missing eye, haha.


Commission, Malta and Reyn c:


fucking engineers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! ..argh, ho should I start this.. I'm 16-year-old girl from finland. I've just finished reading the tawny man books and, you must also know the feeling, my head is exploding because of them:D I just want to tell you that your art of the books is gorgeous! it makes me so happy and glad, hargh, another explosion!
Thank you for all your art! I wanna some day be as good as you :)